RBI Moderna mRNA Manufacturing Suite
Resilience Biotechnologies Inc.
Resilience Biotechnologies Inc. (RBI), a centre of excellence for contract manufacturing of biologics and vaccines, has been contracted by Moderna, under a multi-year manufacturing agreement, to produce mRNA Bulk Drug Substance at the Mississauga GMP Manufacturing Facility.
Allyant has been engaged to lead the project as Project Manager, and to expand the role of Construction Management services provider, to include the scope related to the Moderna project. The scope of work includes the leadership of planning, control, scheduling, and various elements of project delivery and construction, such as –
- Process design
- Automation and systems integration
- Mechanical and electrical design
- Process equipment procurement
- CIP, buffer, and utilities modifications
- Process skid fabrication and installation
- BAS and facility upgrades
- Commissioning, IQ/OQ and PQ
- Engineering runs and GMP production
Allyant is leading all stakeholders, including RBI, Moderna, third-party architects and engineers, and sub-trades within an integrated project delivery team to expedite the project schedule and to continuously identify opportunities to improve the schedule in order to accelerate global availability of the COVID-19 vaccine.